The MSOY HQ
Connect with your SOY and follow their platforms - starting this May!
Through our previous winners and the stories we've collected, Military Spouse magazine has realized that when military spouses come together they empower one another. The Military Spouse of the Year® program is dedicated to making it easier for SOY winners to connect with one another and military spouse members.
We asked your opinion on how you wanted to be able to follow and communicate with your Spouses of the Year - and we're glad to announce that over the next few months we'll be implementing most of them.
Specifically, starting in May you'll be able to:
- Stay connected and up to date on all of the SOY platforms that are important to you
- Keep plugged in to updates and news from each SOY via a blog
- Help bring the causes and platforms you are most interested in front and center on the militaryspouse.com site so that they receive more attention
- Follow the SOYs Twitter updates and engage with other spouses using specific hash tags
- Watch video updates on the SOYs progress
- Submit suggestions for issues to address within your installation and in the military community at large
And much more! We'll be working this year to build out the MSOY HQ even further - to include live Town Hall video meetups, SOY newsletters and other helpful suggestions that you may have!